Budapest makes no secret of the fact that the goal of the Budapest Wine Festival is to present the best wines from Hungary and the world and to bring together winemakers and wine aficionados – and to convert those who are not yet fans. We have countless reasons to invite you to this hugely successful annual festival (formerly known as the Budavár Wine Festival). Here are some of them:
- Taste the finest wines of the country from all kinds of wine regions, and even try some great foreign wines.
- Enjoy the flavours viewing the unforgettable panorama of Buda Castle – this iconic venue is breathtaking in itself.
- Taste thousands of wines from hundreds of renowned exhibitors. Don't be afraid – you can't make the wrong choice.
- Thanks to the wide range of gastronomic treats on offer, you can pair the unique wines with delicious snacks.
- Not only is the tasting experience entertaining, the organisers also offer a number of concerts and other events, so you can be certain that the adventure will be complete.
So, all in all, if you love heavenly wines, cheerful people, mouth-watering dishes and would like to see the fabulous vista of Buda Castle, be sure to visit the Budapest Wine Festival. We bet that the mood of the event will captivate you at every turn. Up-to-date information is available on this page.
And if we weren’t convincing enough, check out a short summary video of a previous event.